Oil & Gas Advisors’ Debt Advisory assists its clients to achieve the optimum debt structure for their needs. Our experience covers bilateral bank debt, project finance, asset finance and specialist structured credit across the E&P cycle.
In-depth understanding of the terms credit providers offer, allows us to get to the right investors in the minimal amount of time. We have extensive relationships with traditional and alternative lenders, including:
- Infrastructure funds;
- Private debt funds; and
- Specialist credit providers.
Our understanding of our clients’ assets is built from the bottom up, leveraging our financial modelling capability, we construct project finance models with sufficient detail to allow us to identify optimal leverage and structures, stress test covenants and negotiate with lenders on behalf of our clients with confidence.
Our Debt Advisory services include:
- Preparing flexible Class 1 financial models suitable for debt financing;
- Advising on due diligence and legal documentation;
- Identifying suitable lenders from our pool of investors;
- Preparing our clients for the level of scrutiny required during debt financings, including the development of due diligence packages for lenders and hosting data rooms;
- Debt structuring and negotiating final commercial terms with lenders and assisting with the closing process; and
- Working with treasury teams to optimise interest rate, FX and inflation risk mitigation.